Skills are brought up under the able guidance of Board of Governors of Shri Krishna Educational Society. Located in the Vill. Daulatpura, Abohar (Punjab), the self contained campus is a beautiful academic and administrative three storied building which has been magnificently and aesthetically designed.
To fulfill the mission and objective, The society has established a College at Abohar. The society desires to setup various colleges like ETT, B.Ed, Engineering, PGDCA and Nursing Institute in this backward belt of Malwa in near future. The society’s main mission is to impart quality education along with helping the poor students especially the weaker section of the society because the institute at Daulatpura village will prove boon for girl students who otherwise inspite of having craze for the engineering line, had to drop out because of financial implications.
WHO WE ARE
Great visionaries always aim at an all-round enhancement of human personality, believing that each and every individual is an important unit in the total structure of the ‘World-society’. It is highly significant to work at the root level to let a tree grow magnificently. Our great beloved and honorable Sh. Madan lal Middha knew that formal education, worldly knowledge and technical modernity without moral values and spiritual awareness cannot make the world an ideal place to live in. He foresaw the dire need of social upliftment along with spiritual enlightenment fully realizing that the two are complementary to each other. He took a keen interest in promoting education.
The Management and information technology revolution that ushered in our country in the early 1990’s spread its wings throughout Punjab state except in this region. Resultantly, young students of this area could not kept in pace with the developments in this field. Our great beloved and revered, Sh. Madan Lal Mddha perceived this gap and blessed all of us with the wisdom of starting courses in the field of Computer, Electronics etc so that the youth of this area can develop matchless skills to compete anywhere in the World.
The Management of the college is fully dedicated to the cause of education, environmental awareness, training program, Blood donation camps etc. The nearby students are also being provided one to one counseling for their future. Our prestigious institution has proved that intelligence, diligence and proper guidance can surely produce exemplary results everywhere.
Shri Krishna Educational Society is an all embracing worldwide socio-spiritual charitable organization which preaches the concept of one formless God. Sh. Madan Lal Ji Middha, gaining knowledge from his father and motivation from his family, he dedicated his life for the salvation and welfare of the whole society, always encouraged us to look more deeply at ourselves, turning our attention to the spiritual essence within each being, lending a broader outlook of acceptance and appreciation of the entire mankind. His vision is that a society can be developed on a sustainable basis only if the change is aimed at the welfare of the people. He also says that no issue is big or small; it is the magnitude and impact that makes the issue big Such a perception stimulates us to look beyond material manifestations and differences and makes us more compassionate and forgiving’
- Establishment of educational institution for development of skills, to impart quality education along with helping the girl students, poor students especially the weaker section of the society especially to those who inspite of having craze for the technical/engineering line, had to drop out because of financial implications
- Supporting elderly people
- Awareness about safe drinking water and sanitation, environmental conservation
- To honour the dynamic personalities of India as well as renowned personalities across the world working in the field of education, science & tech, Research & Dev.
- Conducting training programs, exposure visits, educational tours etc., to support the rural masses to achieve their goals in terms of knowledge and skill development.
- Conducting Illustrative work for conducting survey, research work, case studies and analysis.
- Working in the field of Women Empowerment, developing the potential of women and girls to drive long lasting equitable changes. Ensuring a life of dignity for all women and girls from the most marginalized and vulnerable communities·
- Emphasis on promoting quality healthcare, inclusive education, gender equitable and sustainable livelihood opportunities.
- To establish and maintain homes, orphanages and other establishment for relief of and to give help to the poor and destitute, handicapped persons, orphans, and widows and otherwise provide for them.·
- Promote Spirtual & emotional well being
- Computer Labs
- Language Laboratory
- 24 X 7 Electricity (HotLine)
- Lush Green Lawns
- Seminar Hall